Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2007 Jeep Wrangler For Sale - Low Miles

Old 10-31-2013, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Jeep Wrangler For Sale - Low Miles

Hi,

I am selling my 2007 2DR Wrangler. I bought the jeep in 2010. It only had 17K miles. It now has a little over 32K. I have put 15K on the jeep which means all the upgrades are relatively new. It was stock and in very good condition when I bought it. I started modifying it immediately.

I replaced the entire exhaust system. RIPP headers, MBRP Catback. I added a RIPP supercharger. Supercharger has only been on engine for 8,500 miles. I know this because you have to replace the supercharger oil every 8,500 miles and it will need replaced in 200miles.

I changed a majority of the suspension. The stock lower control arm mounts were cut off and new Tereflex mounts were installed for the long arm lift kit. The kit replaced many parts. You can see the kit here. | TeraFlex Suspensions

I replaced all four shocks with Bilstin 5100s. Both driver shafts were replaced with Coast 1310 shafts.

The tires only have around 6K miles on them. They are BFG KM2's 35x12.5x17 with AEV Pintler Wheels. Tires and wheels are in very nice condition since I have never taken the jeep on anything other than light dirt trails and only did that a couple times. I have a matching spare but it is not mounted.

All the armor is Poison Spider Brand. Aluminum fenders, steel rocker protection, the brawler lite front bumper. I purchased thre RockBrawler rear bumper but have not installed it. It will go with the jeep. I also have the tamp stamp and license relocation stuff.

I have both soft and hard top for the jeep. Both in good shape. Jeep may be a little dusty inside but none of the interior is damaged or torn.

There are two issues with the jeep. Being honest. The a/c needs charged. I never used it because the top was always down. It needs the right rear wheels speed sensor replaced. I have changed the oil every 3,000 miles even though it did not need it. I use only Royal Purple only in my vehicles.

These are the modification I have made.

RIPP Supercharger with Diablo Tuner - $5000
RIPP long tube headers - $2000
MBRP Cat-Back - $210
Tereflex LCG Elite Long Arm Lift 3" - $3000
Front & Rear Coast 1310 DS - $900
BFG KM2 35x12.5x17 & AEV Pintler Wheels - $2400
Poison Spider Brawler Lite - $700
Poison Spider Crusher Flares - $1300
Poison Spider Body Armor - $200
Poison Spider Rocker Knockers - $600
Soft Top - $600

I have a full master rebuild kit with Yukon 5.13 ring and pinion in storage that will go with this purchase. I also have a rear bumper which has not been installed. It is the Poison Spider RockBrawler Bumper which retails for $1300ish. It will also go. I have a set EVO C2 gussets that have not been installed and a Pure Jeep Backbone Gusset for the front axle. I have both front and rear Poison Spider Diff covers. I also have a top of the line trans cooler that has not been installed. These will all be included.

If there is something you would like to know that I missed let me know.

Oh, one last thing. I am still making payments on this jeep to Wells Fargo. Wanted you be aware of that but there is no issues in regards to me being in default or something negative like that. I'm ahead on my payments.

Jeep is located near Little Rock, AR.

I have it listed for $22,000. There is close to 20K in mods alone.

Chuck

Last edited by SergeantChuck; 01-02-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:44 AM
JK Freak

Price Lowered to 22K
Old 01-10-2014, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's a beautiful jeep built right! If I had the cash to spare, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2014, 03:51 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Very nice rig! GLWS I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:48 AM
JK Freak

Taking her off the market. I've decided to keep it. I guess I'll just own three jeeps. LOL
Old 08-30-2014, 04:20 AM
JK Freak

Default Sold

I've not been in here for a while and thought I should come by and let everyone know it has been sold. Sorry to those that have PM'd me. For whatever reason I did not get the messages to my email. Must have went to the spam folder.

Quick Reply: 2007 Jeep Wrangler For Sale - Low Miles