Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2010 Flame Red Unlimited Sport 6 Speed w/ mods

Old 09-24-2012, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Flame Red Unlimited Sport 6 Speed w/ mods

SOLD--------------------Actually Traded In
Bought a 2013 JKU Rubicon (Black on Black Auto) for $37,500 and got $22,500 for my Trade in with the Lift, Tires, Wheels and AEV Rear Tire Carrier. Took everything else off, and if you consider the $1,450 tax difference from having a trade in, I got effectively $23,950 for my Jeep. I thought that was a pretty good deal, especially without having to deal with two transactions.

I am looking to sell my Flame Red 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Starting price varies, based on the level of mods desired. I am in Katy Tx (westside of Houston) and willing to travel approx 250 +/- miles to deliver (Dallas / Austin / Victoria / Shreveport / Baton Rouge)

It is a 6-speed, Hard Top, Sport model, with power windows and door locks, tow package, 3.73 gears and has 35,300 miles.

The current configuration of the Jeep is in my signature and profile. It is up for sale in 3 potential configurations: Fully modded as it currently sits, lightly modded, with only the lift tires and wheels (remove the bumper, winch, lights, and rear carrier), or mostly stock (returned to stock suspsension with factory wheels and tires).

I have seen Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds price a 2010 Sport Unlimited with 6-speed in good/clean condition at around $22,000. The fenders have been trimmed, the front bumper has been "stubbified" and the rear bumper has a circle hole cut in it for the AEV Rear Tire Carrier. The front grill has been bedlined and grill grate added. The lower rocker panel area has been coated with bedliner and the rear pinch seam was trimmed and bedlined. So, I know it isn't perfectly stock, but it is in great shape. Pictures can be seen in my profile.

I am willing to sell this Jeep for $20,500 if returned to semi-stock condition, with factory Unlimited Sport suspension, stubby front bumper with tow hooks, factory rear tire carrier, and all 5 factory wheels and tires (only have about 7,000 miles on them).

I am willing to sell this Jeep for $23,200 with the Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift (with factory shocks and extensions), 35" BFG KM2 (still have well over 65-70% tread left) on V-Tec Raptor (Matte Black) 17x9 rims with full size spare. I will include the factory suspension components as well. I will include the Ekla Reservoir Shocks for $800 with this option.

I am willing to sell this Jeep for $26,000 as it currently sits, minus the Elka Reservoir Shocks. I will include the Elka Reservoir Shocks for $700 (a little package discount) with this option (value is over $1,000). This package will also come with the factory wheels and tires and factory suspension components.

This Jeep is in great shape and never really off-road, only muddy construction sites and the deer lease. No body damage, no mechanical issues or electrical problems, oil change every 5,000 miles and tires rotated on same schedule. Please let me know if anyone has any questions or needs additional information.

PM me and I will send yo my contact info if you have any questions and want to talk more. I am not willing to sell parts in general. Only take off if you don't want them so I can then put them onto my future 2012 once this sells.
Attached Thumbnails Jeep - Phase II Buildup.jpg   IMG_0151.JPG   0-Jeep Side After.JPG   IMG_0045.jpg   IMG_0048.jpg  

Last edited by cbass1187; 10-02-2012 at 04:33 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Back to Top.....

Back to top......any input or thoughts on the price or options as quoted?

What are you guys thoughts on the style of my offer? Worth doing it in 3 options?

Also, it is posted on Craiglist in Houston:

h t t p://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3292903150.html
Attached Thumbnails IMG_0155.JPG   IMG_0160.JPG   IMG_0047.jpg   IMG_0050.jpg   IMG_0159.JPG  

Last edited by cbass1187; 09-25-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Added Craigslist "non-clickable" link
Old 09-26-2012, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Btt

btt.............

Quick Reply: 2010 Flame Red Unlimited Sport 6 Speed w/ mods