Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2012 Rubicon, AEV and 31000 miles MUST SELL

Old 10-03-2017, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Rubicon, AEV and 31000 miles MUST SELL

Sadly we have a move coming up and have to unload a lot of our toys, our Rubicon is one of them. located in Lafayette CO (denver metro). tons of pics in the craigslist ad https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...331014395.html
______

The time has come to sell our much loved 12 Rubicon 2dr. This was built and used as a toy for us and reflected in the less than 31,000 miles accumulated in the last 5 years. It has only been off-road a handful of times and on nothing more than a blue/intermediate trail. We used it more as a fun/fair weather top off vehicle more than anything else. Garaged and meticulously maintained

We special ordered this Jeep in 2012 to get exactly what we wanted, which mostly revolved around the heated seats. We wanted the Rubicon for the obvious reasons of 4:1 transfer case, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect (love this feature), rock rails, skid plates and everything else that makes the Rubicon special. Special order details past the standard Rubicon include:

Crush (orange) paint
Heated cloth front seats
Dual Top Group (hard top as well as factory soft top)
Deep Tint windows (hard and soft top)
Power Group (heated mirrors, power windows, power locks, keyless entry etc)
Automatic Transmission
Connectivity group (usb ports and Uconnect Bluetooth)
Trailer Tow group

The Rubicon was then upgraded from stock when it only had 500 miles on it (all original parts are included with sale). Upgrades include:

AEV Dual Sport 2.5” lift. THE ONLY lift to have on a Rubicon in my opinion. AEV nailed this kit in geometry and performance. The Jeep drives better than stock with the AEV dual sport kit. All Bilstein 5100 shocks with AEV Springs and geometry correction brackets.

5 AEV Pintler Wheels in Black, AEV custom makes these wheels for Wrangler applications, correct offset etc. The best Wrangler wheel available

Goodyear Duratrac 285/70/17 (33”) with some life left on them

LOD Offroad Signature Series Mid width front bumper with light hoop and Rubicon fog lights installed

LOD Offroad Signature Series bolt on skid plate

LOD Offroad Signature Series Full width rear bumper WITH integrated tire carrier/hi lift mount. that means the tire carrier is integrated with the back tailgate. When you open the tailgate the tire carrier moves with it. Having to open both was undesirable to me. Bright lights hooked to reverse installed in bumper

LOD Offroad Signature Series Tail Rack, bolts to the tire carrier

ENGO 10000S synthetic line winch. Synthetic line is lighter and safer. Factor 55 thimble in orange

Mesh bikini top

Cargo netting to keep your stuff/dogs inside

Roll bar grab handles

Door entry guards (keep from scuffing the paint)

The Rubicon has also been made towable behind our camping rig. It was done the correct and safest way. That said, it has only been towed once but all the accessories are included:

Invisibrake towed vehicle braking system by Roadmaster. When you brake with the main vehicle it applies progressively the brakes in the towed vehicle. fully adjustable. The gold standard for brake systems which are required by law

Blue OX Alpha tow bar, the best tow bar available

Magnetic trailer lights. I did not want to modify factory wiring to make the towed vehicle lights work, magnetic lights was a much cleaner solution.

All in all, a very sensibly built Rubicon that performs better than stock. No expense was spared in building this dream rig (I cringe when I think about the money invested). Just had fresh maintenance done and with only 31,000 miles is ready to go for the next owner. I even just hand waxed it, im that meticulous about my vehicles. $35000 or best offer cash only-no trades
Attached Thumbnails IMG_0670.jpg   IMG_0701.jpg   IMG_0675.jpg  
Old 10-23-2017, 04:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$32500 price drop. moving out of country in a lil over a month, it has to go

Quick Reply: 2012 Rubicon, AEV and 31000 miles MUST SELL