JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Jeep Recycler (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep-recycler-117/)
-   -   2012 Rubicon Unlimited Fully Loaded (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep-recycler-117/2012-rubicon-unlimited-fully-loaded-339954/)

JKUrubi33 01-26-2017 10:41 AM

2012 Rubicon Unlimited Fully Loaded

16 Attachment(s)
Selling my Rubicon that I've owned for the last 4 years. I absolutely have loved this Jeep but I need something a little friendlier for longer commutes. I am the second owner of this Jeep that I bought in 2012. It has been meticulously maintained at Jeep dealers and has only a few tasteful upgrades. It has never been abused or off-road. I've always had TJ's that I've wheeled with and used this as my daily driver. It currently has ~92k miles and they will go up as I continue to drive it. No serious accidents, the front bumper has a few scuffs from people tapping in parking lots, planned on replacing the bumper with a steel bumper but never got around to it. I have all service records including every repair, recall and oil change. This is fully loaded with every possible feature from Jeep. Everything I can think of is outlined below, although I'm sure I'm forgetting things. Please call or text with any questions. Save your time with scams and I don't need help selling. Price is slightly negotiable but don't bother low balling me. If I can't get a good offer on it I will simply keep it and buy a beater car for commuting. The title is clean but it does have a lien with US Bank. We can discuss the easiest way to handle upon any accepted offer. Asking $28,000 OBO

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Automatic
3.6L Pentastar V6
Automatic transmission
Tow package with connector
Every option:
Leather Interior (drivers seat has a cracked section, very common)
Heated seats
Temperature sensing Climate control
Power Windows
Power locks
Remote Start/keyless entry
Dual Tops (the original soft top wasn't included but I have a Bestop Trek Top for the summer)
heated power mirrors
Hill descent control
4:1 Transfer case
Dana 44 front and rear axles with 4.10 gears and electric lockers
electric swaybar disconnect
touch screen DVD navigation with Uconnect hands free and Sirius satellite radio
Premium Audio with subwoofer

Upgrades:
2" Lift
34" BFG Goodrich KO2 All terrain tires (6 months old)
20x10 Fuel Coupler Wheels
AFE High flow air intake (stock airbox available)
AFE High Clearance Cat-back exhaust system
Cross drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors (fresh pads in the last 6 months)
Custom side steps with Diamond plate fillers
Tail light guards
Currently don't run a spare tire because I like the way it looks better, I do have a heavy duty spare tire carrier w/ 3rd brake light that will be included.

Maintenance/repairs:
Both cylinder heads replaced in 2013 (there was a recall on 2012 heads) cam phasers replaced at the same time
Harmonic Balance replaced in 2014 (these are a common failure point on 3.6L engines, was replaced with a revised part)
Battery replaced in 2014
In the last year:
NEW PCM
NEW Engine harness
NEW O2 sensors
NEW Catalytic converters
NEW Thermostat
NEW Spark Plugs
As I mentioned all work was done by an authorized Jeep dealer and I have a folder that's an inch thick with all records. Also there are 7 premium complimentary oil changes from chrysler associated with the Vin that will go with this Jeep!

bullhog 07-15-2017 07:16 PM

2012 jkur

Still for sale? 706.970.9689 thanks