Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2013 White JK, Built, LOW Miles, Super Clean

Old 04-24-2017, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 White JK, Built, LOW Miles, Super Clean

One owner, low miles Jeep Wrangler that is nicely built for on and off road. The Jeep was built for rocks and anything else, but I rarely even put it in 4wd and have other interests. Over $10,000 (not including labor) was added to make this Jeep a GREAT daily driver AND ready for anything. I know I won't get my $10k+ back, so my loss is your gain.

This Jeep currently has less than 22k miles. It was 100% garage kept and looks brand new. Geared perfectly for the wheels, 35" tires, and added weight, it will go anywhere and has the underside skidding installed to keep it protected. Even the skidding doesn't show wear. All decals can be removed and will not show any fading.

Asking $26,900 OBO. Drop the top and take off the doors, because the mirrors have even been relocated to make it legal without the doors. Clean title in hand.

Would consider trade for 30+ HP tractor or 4x4 pickup, but need at least $10k in cash to install a gravel road on property I purchased.

https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/6095416541.html

Build list -

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr
Bright White
Auto
3" Synergy Progressive Rate Springs (front and back)
Fox Performance IFP Shocks
Rusty's Front and Rear Control Arms
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
Pacer 164b
Stubby Stinger
Smittybilt X2O 10k Winch
LED Driving Lights
Mopar Sliders
Skidding (evap, engine, oil pan, front control arms)
Tucked Muffler Replacement
4.88 gearing
Spartan Front Locker
Teraflex Hinged Carrier with Light Ext.
Teraflex Hi-Jack Holder
Hi-Lift X-Treme
Relocated Mirrors

Last edited by itsthelaw; 04-24-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 2013 White JK, Built, LOW Miles, Super Clean