Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?

Old 07-17-2013, 10:19 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by White Fang
I was running topless and was with a bunch of friends, we was going to ride around on the Parkway. We all went to a subway, got us a sandwich and was going to find us a nice place to sit and eat. I had to get some gas before getting on the parkway. When I got back, noticed my sandwich was gone and a 5$ bill was in it place....I was ticked because this was the most awsomeness epic sammich of all time! I couldnt wait to dig into it...But I was also tickled that they left money for it lol
Wow so it's a $5 foot long not waiting and free delivery! How awesome is that!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by White Fang
I was running topless and was with a bunch of friends, we was going to ride around on the Parkway. We all went to a subway, got us a sandwich and was going to find us a nice place to sit and eat. I had to get some gas before getting on the parkway. When I got back, noticed my sandwich was gone and a 5$ bill was in it place....I was ticked because this was the most awsomeness epic sammich of all time! I couldnt wait to dig into it...But I was also tickled that they left money for it lol
Hahah that's crazy. Atleast they left u money for it tho haha
Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rain? *laugh* THats not crazy- i mean your top is off, rain comes from clouds, gravity, all that shit makes sense...

On the other forum you will see pics of 2 strippers that waited in my jeep after a bar closed, then there is the occasional debris from people eating/drinking in my ride, and one pair of homless kids in Portland once.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deaner23

Hahah that's crazy. Atleast they left u money for it tho haha
Lol yeah, an honest thief
Old 08-03-2013, 09:13 PM
JK Newbie

My wife and I had decided to take the doors off and what not and as we were taking the doors inside (visiting a friend out of town, who lives in an apartment) these little kids asked if we were breaking our jeep and they really believed that we were breaking it. My dog feel/jumped out when he lost his balance in a parking lot going around a corner. Nothing to crazy but I still can't get over how many people don't realize that a jeep is meant to have the doors and top taken off.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

I went to a movie with my fiancé and my 8 year old daughter, after the movie we were driving down the road and my daughter asks what's this daddy(from the back seat) I look back and she is holding a new condom(in wrapper) I grabbed it quickly and said it was just trash but my fiancé almost left my ass! For the record it was NOT Mine!!
Old 08-03-2013, 09:29 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by AKJK2012
I went to a movie with my fiancé and my 8 year old daughter, after the movie we were driving down the road and my daughter asks what's this daddy(from the back seat) I look back and she is holding a new condom(in wrapper) I grabbed it quickly and said it was just trash but my fiancé almost left my ass! For the record it was NOT Mine!!
Does she check your posts that's why your saying it wasn't yours lmao
Old 08-04-2013, 02:02 AM
JK Freak

Very first day I went doorless, was going down the highway and felt a rustling in my left pocket. The wind sucked two $20 bills out of my pocket. They swirled in front if my face and I grabbed for them but they went out the top. So my first day without doors cost me $40.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

I've had the Jeep maybe three weeks now. First thing I did was take the top down and picked up the girl I was seeing at the time. Heading to the river, she was on her phone when I hit a bump. Phone went flying out of her hand and out of the Jeep. Luckily the only thing wrong with the phone was a small crack on the screen. She complained the rest of the night. Needless to say, not seeing her anymore.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Sergeant
I've had the Jeep maybe three weeks now. First thing I did was take the top down and picked up the girl I was seeing at the time. Heading to the river, she was on her phone when I hit a bump. Phone went flying out of her hand and out of the Jeep. Luckily the only thing wrong with the phone was a small crack on the screen. She complained the rest of the night. Needless to say, not seeing her anymore.
Well to me it seems like it was her fault! Lol

Quick Reply: Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?