Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?

Old 08-29-2013, 12:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Totally agree!
Old 08-29-2013, 03:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Nothing crazy yet just the normal hat and such flying out
Old 08-29-2013, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

This is my first summer going topless, and everybody likes to get up close and personal! One man waved and yelled, while hanging out of his own Jeep...all the people around us thought we were crazy! Another guy asks if he can take pictures, while we were in the middle of the intersection during rush hour! I have gotten used to just pulling over, so whoever wants, can look and talk about my Jeep! My five year old nephew even answers questions about my Jeep! Love owning a Jeep!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:03 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JV12
This is my first summer going topless, and everybody likes to get up close and personal! One man waved and yelled, while hanging out of his own Jeep...all the people around us thought we were crazy! Another guy asks if he can take pictures, while we were in the middle of the intersection during rush hour! I have gotten used to just pulling over, so whoever wants, can look and talk about my Jeep! My five year old nephew even answers questions about my Jeep! Love owning a Jeep!
Haha that's funny my 5 year old nephew well he is turning 5. He throws up the peace sing when he sees another jeep! Haha
Old 08-29-2013, 11:23 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DeucesALLin
Rain? *laugh* THats not crazy- i mean your top is off, rain comes from clouds, gravity, all that shit makes sense...

On the other forum you will see pics of 2 strippers that waited in my jeep after a bar closed, then there is the occasional debris from people eating/drinking in my ride, and one pair of homless kids in Portland once.
X2 on the rain but if you read the entire OP you'd notice the craziness wasn't the rain. Just the pic because the crazy part that started this thread couldn't be captured by a camera it happened so quick.

The funny thing is objects (other than floor mats) tend to gravitate when running topless & doorless and do funny things. Had a empty water bottle seemingly float in mid air for a while before exiting the jeep on the highway...crazy!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Back in 08 my wife and I were driving around snow peak in Oregon. There was still plenty of snow in the trail, so much so we had to turn back from getting stuck. So we took some lower trails and found a "small" mid puddle. We (I) decided we would drive through it with enough speed not to get stuck. We didn't have doors or a top on and still had the carpet inside. We hit the puddle so hard that a wall of mud and water came up over the front end and completely soaked everything. It was about 35degs out and we had an hour drive home. The mud was so thick that it covered the inside of the windshield and we didn't have much to wipe it with. Ended up driving down the trail ace Ventura style until I could clean the windshield. After that I pulled the carpets out and still have the mud baked on my roll bar cloth.

Still one of the best times we've had in the jeep and we always joke about doing it again, maybe this time with our kids in the back!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

I went into the local bowling alley to take a drink to a friend of mine that works there and when I came out there was about ten girls off over and in my jeep. They were taking pictures. The happy ending of the story is that one of them had a big chevy we all went mudding and I ended up dating one for awhile
Old 09-16-2013, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ive caught multiple people, usually younger kids, climbing and exploring all over my jeep when I come out side of buildings.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

my family and i just got caught in a torrential downpour today. 20% chance of light showers, my @ss!

it was actually a pretty cool experience. when i got to the parking lot, some thoughtful passerby had turned my kids booster seats upside down so that they wouldn't get wet. we rushed home and got a ton of stares on the freeway.

after about 5 minutes, i noticed my windshield wipers stopped working. they were sliding back and forth, but water wasn't getting pushed off the windshield... that's because the water was on the inside of the windsheild! does anyone make an aftermarket interior windshield wiper for the JK? LOL
Old 10-10-2013, 04:52 AM
JK Newbie

Was Dunebashing in Dubai, Topless of course, about a month after i got my JK, it must've been around 95º... It was all fun and games until my buddy and I got 2nd Degree sunburns.. the worst part is we left the top at the house and had to roast under the sun until we got back a few hours after!

Quick Reply: Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?