JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Jeeping Lifestyle (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeeping-lifestyle-197/)
-   -   My wife joined the cult.. (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeeping-lifestyle-197/my-wife-joined-cult-344466/)

SouthernJeepz 12-07-2017 11:30 AM

My wife joined the cult..

Greetings all!
My wife has been through quite a bit (personal stuff that I won't get into), needless to
say she doesn't really ask for much. I noticed at the start of last year that she was eyeing Jeep Wranglers. I waited until mothers day and went by myself and purchased her a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Color:Gobi). I parked it in our driveway and awaited her arrival home. Needless to say she was extremely happy. Every since the purchase she has been obessed with her Jeep. She eventually found out about a local Jeep club and ended up joining it. Once a month she goes out to dinner with a bunch of Jeep ladies. I recently asked her what she wanted for Christmas and her response was as follows, "2.5" lift kit, side steps, bumper, etc", various parts for her Jeep. My wife has a small shop where she sells custom insulated tumblers/cups, she even recently made a custom Jeep Insulated tumbler (can be seen here), which is out of the norm from her normal kids cups. My question is, does this ever stop? I'm starting to personally feel the Jeep addiction after driving hers and have even caught myself looking up used Jeeps for sale. Should I expect this obsession to get worse? lol.

resharp001 12-07-2017 11:34 AM

Nope, it doesn't stop. There is always something to do.....especially if you start getting in to offroading, then it truly is neverending.

BlueBaby 12-07-2017 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by SouthernJeepz (Post 4309505)
Greetings all!
My wife has been through quite a bit (personal stuff that I won't get into), needless to
say she doesn't really ask for much. I noticed at the start of last year that she was eyeing Jeep Wranglers. I waited until mothers day and went by myself and purchased her a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Color:Gobi). I parked it in our driveway and awaited her arrival home. Needless to say she was extremely happy. Every since the purchase she has been obessed with her Jeep. She eventually found out about a local Jeep club and ended up joining it. Once a month she goes out to dinner with a bunch of Jeep ladies. I recently asked her what she wanted for Christmas and her response was as follows, "2.5" lift kit, side steps, bumper, etc", various parts for her Jeep. My wife has a small shop where she sells custom insulated tumblers/cups, she even recently made a custom Jeep Insulated tumbler (can be seen here), which is out of the norm from her normal kids cups. My question is, does this ever stop? I'm starting to personally feel the Jeep addiction after driving hers and have even caught myself looking up used Jeeps for sale. Should I expect this obsession to get worse? lol.

My wife is on her fourth JK. Last night we started installing 1650 pounds of Jeeps parts..... LOL Lift, axles, steering, wheels, tires, bumpers, rock rails..... No end in site!!

Good luck, it could be worse.
PS, I gave in and got a jeep too :)