Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

[NJ] 3rd row seat for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Old 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [NJ] 3rd row seat for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm selling a slightly used (mint condition) high quality 3rd row seat for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It is designed specifically for the Wrangler, in fit and to match the interior look and feel. It is designed for kids, and can be installed to face forwards or backwards. It is designed to be easily removed and put back in. My kids and their friends loved to ride in them off-road and around town. Fits 2 to 3 kids, depending on size. When I was shopping for a third row bench seat I did a lot of research looking for best quality and safety, and chose this with confidence.

Brand: Little Passenger Seats (https://littlepassengerseats.com)

New like mine costs $1,279, including extras and shipping. Selling mine for $300. New takes 10 weeks to receive. Get mine today.

Condition: Seat is in excellent, like new, condition. Stayed mostly in basement protected from the elements. Used once in a while when turned my Jeep into a fun bus for the kids and their friends.

Includes: Seat includes extras/upgrades, including two head rests, two shoulder belts, and one center lap belt.

Fits: Designed for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007 to 2012

Location: Central New Jersey (Hamilton, NJ). Local buyers please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1115.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	673950Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1118.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	673951Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1119.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	552.7 KB
ID:	673952

Last edited by FunWagon; 08-11-2017 at 11:41 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Darren Tavitian (03-11-2020)
Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sold

The seat has been sold
Old 03-11-2020, 02:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still have this for sale?

Hey there,

Do you still have this for sale? I was looking to get something for my 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4 door. I was looking up Little Passenger Seats but it looks as if they closed up shop... Do you know if someone else is making what they did?

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,
Darren

Originally Posted by FunWagon
I'm selling a slightly used (mint condition) high quality 3rd row seat for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It is designed specifically for the Wrangler, in fit and to match the interior look and feel. It is designed for kids, and can be installed to face forwards or backwards. It is designed to be easily removed and put back in. My kids and their friends loved to ride in them off-road and around town. Fits 2 to 3 kids, depending on size. When I was shopping for a third row bench seat I did a lot of research looking for best quality and safety, and chose this with confidence.

Brand: Little Passenger Seats (https://littlepassengerseats.com)

New like mine costs $1,279, including extras and shipping. Selling mine for $300. New takes 10 weeks to receive. Get mine today.

Condition: Seat is in excellent, like new, condition. Stayed mostly in basement protected from the elements. Used once in a while when turned my Jeep into a fun bus for the kids and their friends.

Includes: Seat includes extras/upgrades, including two head rests, two shoulder belts, and one center lap belt.

Fits: Designed for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007 to 2012

Location: Central New Jersey (Hamilton, NJ). Local buyers please.

Attachment 673950Attachment 673951Attachment 673952
Old 03-11-2020, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

Default 3rd row seat for 2020 4 door Rubicon

Hey there,

Besides Little Seats who I think is out of business now does anyone know of a comparable 3rd row seat bolt on kit for sale? I've got a 2020 4 door Rubicon and would love to find something of similar quality and install simplicity that Little Seats was providing... I am open to thoughts and suggestions please.

Thanks and Best Regards,
D
Old 04-21-2021, 02:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Darren Tavitian
Hey there,

Besides Little Seats who I think is out of business now does anyone know of a comparable 3rd row seat bolt on kit for sale? I've got a 2020 4 door Rubicon and would love to find something of similar quality and install simplicity that Little Seats was providing... I am open to thoughts and suggestions please.

Thanks and Best Regards,
D
There is a shop in New Jersey that makes a kit now. It looks like the discontinued teraflex one. Just Jeeps sells.

Quick Reply: [NJ] 3rd row seat for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited