Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

2 door soft top windows '07 - '10 (New York)

Old 05-18-2015, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 door soft top windows '07 - '10 (New York)

These are all 3 soft top windows for Jeep Wrangler 2-door JK 2007 - 2010 OEM soft top. The back window is tinted, and the two sides aren't tinted.

These are USED and have a few light scuffs and scratches, but the zippers and seals are all in perfect working condition. If you have soft-top window wax, these scratches can come out pretty easily.

I will also consider just selling one or two if you want to make me an offer. I'm open to shipping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3796.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	611335

-Dirty
Old 05-21-2015, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dirtyjkwrangler
These are all 3 soft top windows for Jeep Wrangler 2-door JK 2007 - 2010 OEM soft top. The back window is tinted, and the two sides aren't tinted.

These are USED and have a few light scuffs and scratches, but the zippers and seals are all in perfect working condition. If you have soft-top window wax, these scratches can come out pretty easily.

I will also consider just selling one or two if you want to make me an offer. I'm open to shipping.

Attachment 611335

-Dirty
Any idea if the rear window is the same on the 2 door and the 4 door?

Quick Reply: 2 door soft top windows '07 - '10 (New York)