Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Bestop Trektop For Sale, Tacoma WA

Old 11-29-2015, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Trektop For Sale, Tacoma WA

I have a Bestop Trektop for sale that I used over the summer and liked very much, however I now have a rack installed on my hardtop that is very useful so I no longer need the soft top. It is in excellent condition with no leaks or tears as it was only used for about 3 months. These tops are very easy to remove or install with one person in about 10 minutes once you get the hang of it, which is very nice for warm weather. I would rather not ship as it would take two good sized boxes and I imagine would be pretty expensive. Looking for $275 but I am also willing to negotiate the price and would be open to trades for other Jeep parts. I can also take more pictures if you are interested but they will not be on the Jeep. Located in Tacoma WA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	631288Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2784.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	631289
Old 12-03-2015, 01:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts