Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Connecticut - '07 2DR Hardtop

Old 12-07-2011, 11:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Connecticut - '07 2DR Hardtop

***SOLD*** I'm listing my hard top... I'll try and post some pics. It's in good condition. There are some nicks on the removable panels. No leaking problems. I'll sell it outright, partial cash/trade or full trade for items of reasonable equal value. Items I'll consider in trade are winch bumpers, winches, rear bumper/tire carriers, rock sliders, armor, after market flat fender flares, 35" tires and wheels... I'd like to move this soon as my girlfriend is not going to appreciate having to park her car outside the garage...

As soon as I get a replacement tailgate bar it's coming off so if you're local and want to see it in the next week or so I'll meet you within 30 miles of Middletown. After that plan on coming to Haddam.

Last edited by Bpd3701; 12-11-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Sold Item
Old 12-08-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you message me a price range. im looking into one for a good deal. i live in connecticut too so it would be easy

Quick Reply: Connecticut - '07 2DR Hardtop