Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Garvin adventure rack

Old 04-22-2015, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Garvin adventure rack

i have a slightly used garvin adventure rack that came on my jeep when i bought it and i don't really care to use it. i am open to trades and will consider any reasonable offer. here is a link to the company's website with better pictures of it than what i have.Adventure Rack, JK 4-Door - Adventure - Racks - 07-15 Wrangler JK
Old 04-23-2015, 10:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

So what are you looking to trade for?

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 04-23-2015, 10:25 PM
JK Newbie

Default i don't know where to start

you know, I'm not really sure i need so much for my jeep i just got it like two weeks ago and I've been shopping around for bumpers, lights, lift kits, trail gear, pretty much you name it and I've been looking for it. so at this point it would probably be better just to let me know what you would give for it and we can go from there.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tommyhance
you know, I'm not really sure i need so much for my jeep i just got it like two weeks ago and I've been shopping around for bumpers, lights, lift kits, trail gear, pretty much you name it and I've been looking for it. so at this point it would probably be better just to let me know what you would give for it and we can go from there.
WELL IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Garvin adventure rack