Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

OEM Sunride Soft top w/ tinted windows & Bestop Bikini FS. South Florida

Old 11-20-2014, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool OEM Sunride Soft top w/ tinted windows & Bestop Bikini FS. South Florida

For Sale: JKU (4 Door 2007-2015) Soft Tops
1) OEM Sunrider Soft Top + Tinted Windows + All hardware - $500 obo
2) Bestop Safari Bikini Top + Bestop Header Bar + extra sewn straps - $100 obo

1) OEM Sunrider Soft Top. 2010+ style. Fits all years but it is the newer style using cable tension as opposed to flaps to secure the top to the door rails. No rips. 2 small pin holes on each side at the pivot point for the sunrider top. However I applied silicon to the small spots resulting in no leaks. Windows are tinted but as with all plastic jeep windows they are scratched. Nothing obstructing vision, no creases no rips. Comes with all hardware, door surrounds etc. 2 of the door surround knobs were missing so i replaced them with carriage bolts with no problem. Zippers are all working.

2) Bestop Safari Bikini Top. No rips or holes. Comes with Bestop Header Bar installed. Was missing 2 small washer plates for the install knobs so i just chopped 2 little pieces of metal to act as washers. Prior owner installed 12+ straps so you can install using either the 07-09 style snap in strips or using the straps sewn in by prior owner. 1 clip broke but it was an overkill strap anyway. I installed by wrapping the straps around the oem door surrounds and worked great. The new the top is 100, the header bar is 50 and then the prior owner installed the extra straps so i figured $100 sounds reasonable.

Reason for selling: Selling these to consolidate into 1 trek top.

Location South Florida. Prefer pickup. I'm willing to drive 30-45 min to meet if need be but you better have cash

Click image for larger version

Name:	10486427_10105899028850711_8606533335147024600_n.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	585080Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	585081
Old 11-20-2014, 09:10 PM
JK Newbie

Do you have a pic from the back of the safari part
Old 11-21-2014, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't and its not installed now but i found a pic of the same top online (except the pic is of a tan one). Mine fit the same in the back

http://4wheelonline.com/Images/besto...ini-jk2-LG.jpg

Quick Reply: OEM Sunride Soft top w/ tinted windows & Bestop Bikini FS. South Florida