Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

For Sale - New England Bestop Trektop NX Wrangler 07-14

Old 12-21-2013, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale - New England Bestop Trektop NX Wrangler 07-14

This is brand new, we put it on our 2 door Jk in May and I took it off in August when I traded my Jeep in for a 4 - door. I love this top, it made the jeep look really cool, got a lot of compliments from people. The top flips back in seconds, and goes back just as fast.

I am sorry I don't have a pic of the top on the jeep, I didn't think to take one when I was taking everything off/out before trade in.Click image for larger version

Name:	trektopnx.png
Views:	227
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	518228

The Trektop NX takes away the top bows and frames, and uses the Wrangler sport bars to give it shape and support. This gives the top a fastback or "raceback" look that's stylish, and different than factory soft tops or Supertops.
With side and rear windows removed, the Trektop NX functions as a Safari BikiniŽ Top.
Includes everything necessary for installation; fabric, tinted side and rear windows, factory-style door surrounds, tailgate bar.
Our best multi-layer premium fabric maintains its shape in all temperatures, is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors.
Tailgate bar allows you to open tailgate without opening the rear window for trouble free access.
Top Arch bar spans above the seating area to keep top tight, reduce flapping, and minimize puddling.
Bestop's exclusive new polymer Door Surrounds, similar to the OE style door surrounds found on TJ’s and JK’s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear_window.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	518225Click image for larger version

Name:	side windows.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	518227 Here are pics of the windows, (rear & side) to show they are not scratched.

new it is $600 bucks, I think $475 is a fair price located in NH. If you want it shipped I would have to quote that separate.

email me at: emeril916@yahoo.com

Last edited by Shaunleonard; 12-21-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Trektop NX

Check your mail. Just sent you a pm.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:40 AM
JK Newbie

Default Bump

Bump!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2014, 09:13 PM
JK Newbie