Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

Built JK D44 Axles For Sale

Old 10-28-2017, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built JK D44 Axles For Sale

Hey All,

I have a set of build D44 Rubicon axles currently on my JK that I am thinking about selling. I'm planning on taking the Jeep back to stock.

Axles were purchased all stock from a member on this forum about a year ago. I had the axles cleaned up and repainted.
It has yukon 5:38 gears (this is a perfect ratio for the 3.8). Factory lockers. JCR trusses on both front and rear, and gussets and LCA skids on the front. Riddler diff covers, and Ten Factory chromoly shaft in both housing. The front also has outer seals and TF ball joints. About 7-8k miles on the axles and internals. I have wheeled with them, of course, so they have a few scuffs here and there, and the rear LCA mounts are a bit taco'd out of shape (does not affect function). I am asking $5000 firm. There is $6k worth of parts and labor on these easily.
I can probably ship, but I would only do Fastenal, and we can discuss cost. The axles are currently on the Jeep but it is not my daily driver so they do not see many miles. Once I find a buyer, it's a matter of a few hours to pull them off.

Also, I have a Rubi T-case for 07-11 JK that I will be selling once the axles are sold. So if anyone is interested in a axles/tcase package, I can make that work as well.

Please PM me for pics. Located in Northern Va.

Thanks.

Last edited by w0bbles; 10-28-2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Axle

Hello. Sounds like you had a great build,however; I would love to get the front axle out of your garage. If it's still available. Let me know. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Built JK D44 Axles For Sale