Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

FOR SALE - ProRock 44 front and D44 Rear

Old 02-23-2018, 10:25 AM
ncl
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE - ProRock 44 front and D44 Rear

Dynatrac Prorock 44 Ultimate Axle for Jeep JK
- ½” wall tube thickness (MUCH stronger than the JK Dana 30 or 44 that is prone to bending when used off-road). This is a stronger housing all around (pumpkin, tubes, inner C’s)
- 5.38 Gear Ratio
- ARB Air Locker
- Highest Ground Clearance Dana 44 on the market
- Artec raised trackbar bracket and flipped draglink mount on knuckle to correct steering geometry (for use with stock Pitman Arm)
- Dynatrac heavy Duty rebuildable ball-joints
- Ten Factory Chromoly axleshafts

JK Rear Dana 44
- 5.38 Gear Ratio
- ARB Air Locker
- Ten Factory Chromoly axleshafts
- Dynatrac heavy duty cover

The front axle assembly has less than 20k miles, the rear has the same mileage on the ARB/Gear installation. The Ten Factory shafts have less than 2000 miles.

Along with these axle assemblies, I have 4 spare axleshafts that a great for trail spares. When we bought the Jeep, I was told they were also chromoly, but I have no way to confirm this.

The axles are in great mechanical condition, but they have been wheeled. There are plenty of rock scrapes on the housings. They have been through the rubicon trail twice and much of what the Midwest has to offer on harder trails. I have zero doubts about the reliability of the axles, but don’t want to give the impression that they are immaculate.

This front axle is close to the strongest Dana 44 on the market. These axles are a great pair if you plan to wheel your JK and you want to tackle the tough trails. They are a great setup for up to 37” tires on difficult trails. The only reason we took them out was to put in Dynatrac Dana 60’s in preparation for 40+” tires and an LS swap.

This package is very similar to the Dynatrac JK Trail Leader Package which costs $6,499 plus shipping.
(https://www.dynatrac.com/…/d…/trail-leader-axle-package.html)

The trail leader package does not include a rear axle housing (which this does) nor the spare axleshafts. That will leave you the full set of axles (front and rear) that you remove from your JK to sell (the trail leader package re-uses your existing rear axle housing).

$5,500 OBO – you pick up in Mt. Vernon, IL or pay shipping via FedEx Freight.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:06 AM
ncl
JK Newbie

These are still for sale. Price drop to $5,000

NOTE: Axles do not include the Tie-rod in photos. This was removed after I took the photos and didn;t realize it was there. They will work with any stock JK or JK aftermarket tie-rod.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

Are the front axles 35 spline?

Quick Reply: FOR SALE - ProRock 44 front and D44 Rear