Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

ACE Sliders (2-door) + Trimmed Rubicon Rock Sliders (2-door)

Old 10-27-2014, 01:24 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ACE Sliders (2-door) + Trimmed Rubicon Rock Sliders (2-door)

Have a pair of ACE Sliders (2-door) going on the selling block. Used off-road once for the Rubi trail back in July of this year. Few badges of honor (aka scratches) as expected from conquering the Rubicon but nothing that a rattle can can't touch up.

Worked great but am now upgrading to aluminum to match the rest of my aluminum gear. I still have the original boxes / packaging. Paid $328.50 from Northridge. Asking $280.

Will also have a pair of trimmed Rubicon Sliders (2-door) eventually for sale. Perfect fit especially if you have trimmed pinch seams. Asking $100.

** Since these parts are in Northern California, prefer a local sale first. Won't ship the Rubi-sliders but may consider shipping the ACE Sliders since I still have the original packaging but would still have to determine a price with shipping.
Attached Thumbnails GOPR0236.jpg   GOPR0244.jpg   GOPR0238.jpg   GOPR0103.jpg  

Last edited by DJ1; 10-27-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Quick Reply: ACE Sliders (2-door) + Trimmed Rubicon Rock Sliders (2-door)