Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

FS: New Fishbone 2-dr rock sliders. Monterey Bay area.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default FS: New Fishbone 2-dr rock sliders. Monterey Bay area.

$250.00

I bought these new a few weeks ago for $329. I installed them on my 2015 Rubicon and was happy with how they looked. They mount very solid right to the stock body mounts and even use the stock hardware to attach. But after only a couple of days it was apparent that my 5'00" wife was having difficulty stepping over them to get in and out of the Jeep. So after about four days of running around town with them, off they came and the stock Rubicon rails went back on.

I figure my I-made-a-mistake-tax should run about $75.00, so I'm asking for $250 for this brand new set of sliders. There's literally not a mark on them. I already recycled the shipping box and packing, so I'm not wanting to try to pack these up to ship.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nobody?
Old 08-02-2017, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

No longer for sale.

Every day I've looked at them sitting on the floor made me want them back on my Jeep. So today I put them back on and told wifey she'd have to just step over them.

All is again right with the world.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by any4xx
No longer for sale.

Every day I've looked at them sitting on the floor made me want them back on my Jeep. So today I put them back on and told wifey she'd have to just step over them.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:05 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by any4xx
No longer for sale.

Quick Reply: FS: New Fishbone 2-dr rock sliders. Monterey Bay area.