Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

FS: Rubicon Unlimited Rock Rails in Iowa...$150

Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Rubicon Unlimited Rock Rails in Iowa...$150

My dealer finally got in my Mopar rock sliders that were part of the deal on my Jeep, so.....

I have my stock Unlimited Rubicon Rock Rails / Sliders for sale. Won't say they are in mint condition because they were on the Jeep for a couple of months now.

They never took a hit, and other than being dirty (at the moment, I will clean them up), they probably don't have anything past the normal rock chipping from dirt/gravel roads....no trail damage. Should have all of the hardware to bolt them right up (provided the dealer didn't forget to give me something back).

Would like to get $150 (or best offer) out of them for a local pickup (Iowa)....Des Moines, Ames, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City all within an hour to hour and a half drive from me.

I would prefer local pickup....or delivery somewhere in Iowa, although would consider making a trip on a weekend to a neighboring state....price on delivery negotiable.

If no one local wants them, I will consider shipping them, but really would have no idea of cost to ship them.

Last edited by Area-51; 06-07-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Still have these for sale.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Will you ship to BC Canada?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:08 AM
JK Super Freak

As much as I like our Canadian neighbors, shipping north and needing to account for customs would not be something I would desire to do.

If this was closer to mid July, and it was only my wife coming along...might have seen where you were in Canada akin to where we will be passing through on the initial way to Prince Rupert, and tried to fit them in the Jeep on the way up....but with 4 of us going for a 3 week driving trip up to Alaska ultimately and back....space will be at a premium.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
JK Super Freak

After checking on shipping costs for these from my podunk little town in the middle of corn fields, going to say shipping them is not a worthy option for anyone.

So, they are still available for the price noted for a local pickup, or even a day trip for delivery on a weekend to somewhere in the state, or surrounding state (Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska) within reason (meet halfway, etc).
Old 06-13-2007, 06:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Have a "free" weekend so far this coming Sat/Sun, so if someone wants these, and is somewhere in Iowa, or surrounding state(s) (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, or even South Dakota), delivery either to you, or meet half way is workable.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I might be close enough.

PM Sent to you
Old 06-13-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Super Freak

A few PMs back and forth, and I have my weekend road trip to KC planned, and Jared will be driving off with some slightly used, but not abused rock rails.

Now to find some fun things to do with the day down in KC

Quick Reply: FS: Rubicon Unlimited Rock Rails in Iowa...$150