Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

LoD 3rd Gen Linked Rear Bumper & LoD Shorty Front bumper 4 sale Chicago Local Pickup

Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am selling my slighty used LoD 3rd Gen full length linked bumper/tire carrier and my LoD shorty front bumper with winch guard.

The rear is the linked version which means it opens with the stock door in one motion. It doesn't rattle at all! I bought this in febuary. It has never been offroad I will look it over tomorrow but it shouldn't have any damage short of normal wear and tear (small rock chips from normal driving). It includes a factory Mopar 7 pin connector built in the bumper (see pic) It also included the backup lights and the 3rd brake light mount, Hi-lift mount, built in hitch, and CB mount. All hardware included.

The front Shorty with winch guard is a couple weeks old. It does not include the winch! It has cutouts for the factory fog lights. Only modifications are I added 2 holes next to the stock holes to mount a 10" Rigid light bar (will take pic tomorrow). It also comes with the LoD skid plate! All hardware included.

I am selling these because I decided to go in a different direction. They are currently on the Jeep but I will be taking them off tomorrow.

I am located in the Chicago burbs but I will deliver to almost anywhere the price will change depending on where PM me and lets talk!

I will sell the front for 500 dollars the rear is sold

I will not ship these but I would be willing to deliver them if needed for a cost we can discuss this.

These rear pics are from before I added the Mopar 7 Pin connector see last pic for a picture of it after I added it.

This one has the 7 Pin connector added.

Last edited by scemracing; 05-08-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

First: why do you have to be in Illinois? This is exactly the setup I'm looking at. So my question is, was there something you didn't like with it, or just wanting something else?

I'm very interested, just not geographically situated correctly (23669, Hampton, VA)
Old 05-07-2012, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

We might be able to work something out give me a few hours and I will get back to you.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

If that doesn't work out I'm around 3 hours away. Let me know!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Put me on the list, I'm in Saint Louis and plan to be up in Chitown in the next couple of weeks.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

The rear bumper is sold and might just keep the front unless someone really wants to buy it for 500 (it is 700 new before shipping)
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dang I wish I was closer... What a deal.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 AM
JK Freak

Rear deal fell through they are still for sell PM me and we can talk!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:13 PM
JK Freak

Rear Sold!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you reconsider coming out here let me know and we'll work something out.

Quick Reply: LoD 3rd Gen Linked Rear Bumper & LoD Shorty Front bumper 4 sale Chicago Local Pickup