Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Mickey Thompson Metal Series

Old 10-13-2014, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mickey Thompson Metal Series

I have a Mickey Thompson Metal series rear bumper. Full size has cut out to use the factory hitch if installed, has the pre drilled holes to use rock lights or reverse lights. Doesn't include the tire carrier but does have the ability to add. Has the hooks for D-Rings (not included).. Thing has never been on a Jeep does have some scuffs nothing major PM for pictures.. 450 OBO.. Local pickup preferred I'm about 15 minutes south of Philadelphia Airport.. I'll consider shipping but it needs to be paid for so i can just drop it off. I'll give you the info for the shipping store i use (UPS ONLY)

Also ALL THE HARDWARE IS INCLUDED.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default Bumper

pm sent
Old 11-21-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Default mickey thompson bumper

Originally Posted by McVaugh960
I have a Mickey Thompson Metal series rear bumper. Full size has cut out to use the factory hitch if installed, has the pre drilled holes to use rock lights or reverse lights. Doesn't include the tire carrier but does have the ability to add. Has the hooks for D-Rings (not included).. Thing has never been on a Jeep does have some scuffs nothing major PM for pictures.. 450 OBO.. Local pickup preferred I'm about 15 minutes south of Philadelphia Airport.. I'll consider shipping but it needs to be paid for so i can just drop it off. I'll give you the info for the shipping store i use (UPS ONLY)

Also ALL THE HARDWARE IS INCLUDED.
I have been trying to contact for about a month? Please get in touch with me.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Default mickey thompson bumper for sale??????????????

The seller must have left site? No contact or sale? 2 months?
Can't purchase if not contacted?
Old 01-05-2015, 01:02 PM
JK Newbie

hey guys really sorry I never updated my email so I haven't been getting any alerts. It is sold though someone bought it locally. My apologies.

Quick Reply: Mickey Thompson Metal Series