Notices
JK CB & HAM Radios Bulletin board forum regarding all topics concerning CB and HAM radios, the installation of them in your Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include antenna mounts, wiring, tuning and usage.

RAM and jeepuniq mount for cobra 75

Old 04-13-2019, 01:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RAM and jeepuniq mount for cobra 75

Decided to get the cobra 75 off the grab handle preparing to mount a iPad for navigation for trip coming this summer.

The following users liked this post:
ShawnInPaso (04-28-2019)
Old 04-18-2019, 12:10 PM
Dat
JK Freak

Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice!
I like the 75 and thought about it a lot, most of the guys on my deer lease have SSB radios so I went with the president mckinley radio just for that, but I do like the mounting options for a remote CB like
Old 02-20-2021, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

I have a Cobra 75 in one of the cars, good radio though have had to take it apart several times as the volume control thumbwheel screw loosens off. Also resoldiered the speaker wires once and volume control wires once. Might have just been a dud.

Kind of like the Midland 75-822 handheld as it can be used as a hand held or with the included in car mount which allows the unit to hook up to the 12v accessory plug and to an external antenna. It does not have a built in button for a standard mic holder but the Body Glove belt clip kit works.

Quick Reply: RAM and jeepuniq mount for cobra 75