Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2011 iPod controls?

Old 03-07-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mldsrt4
is yours 2011 as well?
Yes it is..
Old 03-07-2011, 01:32 PM
JK Newbie

Default Follow up question

Bluetooth does work for placing and receiving calls but does anyone experience a delay when trying to answer a call after hitting accept on the screen or hitting the "phone" key?
Old 03-07-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

I have a 2011 Rubi. I couldn't get my iPhone 3gs to work. It's jailbroken 3.1.3. Aux port works fine though when I have bluetooth turned off.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

First post. Just picked up a 2011 Sahara with connectivity group and a 430N Garmin NAV.

I also wondered why the SMS feature didn't work. The link below for BT compatibility shows that it isn't supported on the iPhone.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostb/cross...raft_REV_C.pdf

Also, I have consistently noticed that when I stream Pandora through BT, it sounds like it is fast forwarding, until I lock the iPhone. As soon as I lock it, it plays fine. Today i streamed for 45 minutes on my commute home.

I haven't tried the USB in the center console yet, but I will and see what I get.

I noticed earlier when trying to build a new Jeep on the website, the option for the 430N is no longer there. Makes me wonder. I am also disappointed to find that the Sirius Travel Link isn't working either.

All in all, I am happy with the Jeep and the technology it does have.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:33 AM
JK Newbie

well i believe the usb port should support most mp3 devices...not just ipods and i phones. i could be wrong but i sell hyundais that require a special cable and only show data info on radio on ipods but if you phone charges via usb, you should be able to play music. i would think my HTC Evo should work, it does in hyundais...even so my girls i pod touch does no work....

Quick Reply: 2011 iPod controls?