Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

After Market Remote Start Help

Old 04-14-2019, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After Market Remote Start Help

I purchased my JK without power locks and windows, I have since installed after market kits that work great. Next I would like to get one of these plug and play remote start kits. My questions is, are there any kits I can purchase where I will be able to program it to work with my current after market remotes??

Thanks
Old 04-14-2019, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Does your current after market key fob have a remote start button on it? If not you will likely need to use the fob that comes with the remote start kit
Old 04-17-2019, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jkwrangler89
Does your current after market key fob have a remote start button on it? If not you will likely need to use the fob that comes with the remote start kit
It does have a button with what I think is for remote start, there are 4 buttons on the remote, lock, unlock, a star, and trunk button.

Quick Reply: After Market Remote Start Help