Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Another upgrade on its way.

Old 10-12-2016, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another upgrade on its way.

I just pulled the trigger on jw speaker evo j headlights. I was wondering if anyone knew any good blacked out front and fender turn signals to complete the look? Looking forward to all my upgrades I get to put on in the near future! Any one have the rear jw speakers and does anyone know if I can buy ones with amber turn signals and make it work with American spec (for safety and asthetics) Europeans only look for amber a lot of people don't realize I'm switching lanes.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awww just missed the boat man. We just launched the new Diode Dynamics 7" DOT Approved LED Headlights no our site. They are pretty much look the same as the JW only a bit cheaper AND from a REALLY great company. Not sure what you paid for those JW (we sell them, we just don't advertise them). The Diode Dynamic ones we just added are $390 a pair...

Be sure to post photos of your JW though. Love the LED look on the JK's

Quick Reply: Another upgrade on its way.