Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Any windshield header 50" LED light bar mounts that don't make a ton of noise?

Old 05-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mount does have something to do with noise as well as position/angle of the bar itself. On one Jeep I have the Poison Spyder bracket, another a Crawler Conceptz one, buddy of mine has the Rough Country, 50" ENGO bars on each. Both of my JK's are uber quiet as for noise off the bar. His is ungodly loud. The RC mount situated the bar much higher and farther from the windshield than either the PSC or CC mounts do.

(
"{(\n)}"
)
Old 05-06-2015, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

The best and easiest solution I've found for 100% noise cancellation is Frost King replacement door seals. They are cheap, plug right into the veins on the back of the light bar and stay put.

I have 2 rows, and zero noise with the top on or off.

Frost King E/O 1 in. x 7 ft. Brown Replacement Foam Kerf Door Seal-DS7B/25 - The Home Depot

Quick Reply: Any windshield header 50" LED light bar mounts that don't make a ton of noise?