Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Delta lights....anyone have direct stock delta swaps...

Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delta lights....anyone have direct stock delta swaps...

Curious of anyone has either of these set ups and their thoughts?

Delta Fog Light Upgrades
2 (ea) Xenon 55 Watt Fog Lights
these say come with switch and wiring, but if one already has fog lights can them simple connect to the stock wires from the old fogs? Or need a relay or other to to wattage or others?

Delta 7" Round Quad Bar Xenon Headlamp Kit
these say 2 (ea) 60/55 Watt H4 Xenon Bulbs and "much brighter then stock etc..." These are also direct replacemnt to your stock head light lamps...

Quadratec sells both....

any data would be great....
Old 12-05-2009, 06:27 PM
JK Junkie

I had the fog light upgrade kit, went back to stock with the silverstar upgrade bulbs, the fog lights are junk, mounting brackets rust in no time and one offroading trip and one of them was done for (the wires were all intact). I would not recommend them.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

i have the head lights, they are much better than stock. just make sure you ditch the bulbs that delta supplies and gets some sylvania's
Old 12-29-2009, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

I just had a fog light go out. I only had them one year. So, I emailed Delta about the issue and they told me that I have to purchase the whole lens assambly for $66.00 plus shipping. I only paid $150.00 for the system. I am going to go back to stock with a bulb upgrade too. I love the lenses but I do not think that I can mod them to a new bulb.
I need to update this post. Just got an email from Delta Lights and the fog light is an H3 12V 55W blue bulb and is replaceable. I stand corrected and apologize for the mistake. I will only replace the two bulbs (if you replace one the other might look different). I have only seen the bulbs here in Korea sold in pairs.

Last edited by DogFX; 12-29-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DogFX
I just had a fog light go out. I only had them one year. So, I emailed Delta about the issue and they told me that I have to purchase the whole lens assambly for $66.00 plus shipping. I only paid $150.00 for the system. I am going to go back to stock with a bulb upgrade too. I love the lenses but I do not think that I can mod them to a new bulb.
I need to update this post. Just got an email from Delta Lights and the fog light is an H3 12V 55W blue bulb and is replaceable. I stand corrected and apologize for the mistake. I will only replace the two bulbs (if you replace one the other might look different). I have only seen the bulbs here in Korea sold in pairs.
Good to know. I've only had my delta fogs for a few months and one is out.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 AM
JK Newbie

So if you get the delta headlights and put h13 bumbs in they should work right?

Quick Reply: Delta lights....anyone have direct stock delta swaps...