Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

EVS alarm?

Old 01-23-2007, 02:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVS alarm?

Im looking at the evs add on alarm system for my new Rubi. I am having trouble fiunding information about its exact features. Has anybody fouund more info on these yet?
Old 01-23-2007, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm afraid I am still terribly vague on this subject myself and am curious what we'll find out. I do know that the Rubi has a stock security system. Is this the same thing as the EVS1??? I don't know. Is the EVS1 something that will supplement the stock Rubi security system? Does it replace it? Does it merely add more features? My JK is due to arrive at the dealer any day now, and I'd like to have them install a better system to help protect my Pioneer AVIC Z1 if possible. The sooner we sort this out the better. I'd rather have him hold the jeep 1-2 days to get it installed, then have to drive 4 hours back and forth to get it installed later.

Anybody know the real story?

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Quick Reply: EVS alarm?