Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Fuel pump relay

Old 05-13-2013, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

M37 is good. We checked all relays by interchanging them with each other and saw no issues.

I used a scan tool and I get Po463 , P0562 and P0882. 562 is the battery voltage which is to be expected because of the winching and trouble shooting. Have not had chance to charge.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 163 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepItm8
M37 is good. We checked all relays by interchanging them with each other and saw no issues.

I used a scan tool and I get Po463 , P0562 and P0882. 562 is the battery voltage which is to be expected because of the winching and trouble shooting. Have not had chance to charge.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Low voltage. People have seen that cause problems with the onboard computers.
I would recharge the battery and start from scratch. Those codes could all be related to low voltage.

I like the fuel pump jumper you did. It's a handier way than the one I quoted above.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ronjenx
​​​​​​Question, having similar problem in my 2013 wrangler. It's been shutting off, but turning back on after 5 minutes. I had my halos wired into the key switch and unplug them. I didn't have a problem for a couple weeks and yesterday it shut off again while driving. Each time it shut off was after we got a full tank of gas (not sure if that has anything to do with it. Do you have to sauder the relay? And do you have to pull all the fuses in the Top fuse box to access the bottom fuses where the relay is located. Thank you!

Quick Reply: Fuel pump relay