Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

GG Lighting - Any issues?

Old 05-25-2015, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GG Lighting - Any issues?

My son ordered a 50" LED Light bar and mount from these guys on 5/6. They have billed his credit card and will not return ANY calls or provide information on the order. Just wondered if anybody has had any issues with this company? We are still trying to get his money returned or the items shipped, as he's college student and used his own $$$$ for this purchase on a friend's recommendation.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tjssixx
My son ordered a 50" LED Light bar and mount from these guys on 5/6. They have billed his credit card and will not return ANY calls or provide information on the order. Just wondered if anybody has had any issues with this company? We are still trying to get his money returned or the items shipped, as he's college student and used his own $$$$ for this purchase on a friend's recommendation.
First if you haven't already contact the CC company prior to the 30 day mark.

Now, I've never heard of GG Lighting, but a quick google search showed plenty of poor reviews. I also took a look at their site and for his $$$$ he can get a lot better light bar for the same cash or the same quality for a 1/3 of the price they have listed.

My personal advice is that besides contacting the credit card company, he send a certified letter to them (address is on their site) requesting a full refund. Then have him order from one of the vendors on this site where you can be confident that he'll be taken care of correctly.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor

Yeah I have heard nothing but bad reviews about them. They have been around for a few years, took a lot of orders and closed. Then re opened under "new ownership" and continued to do the same business. Quick google or instagram searches could tell you more. From the info that I have gathered, they are they type to take your money, disappear, order the part (which takes weeks) then ship it out. I agree with what was said above. There are also many vendors on this site which could help him out getting a better quality light at good prices.

Quick Reply: GG Lighting - Any issues?