Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Having trouble with a Raxion Back Up Camera

Old 03-31-2017, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Having trouble with a Raxion Back Up Camera

Hey I need help. I purchased a Raxion Back Up Camera for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I need some help with the harnesses they provided. I have a white one and I put it into my NAV it had a number BCI-CH21-Aux on it. Now I am wondering where does the other side of it go? Then the next harnesses were Gray. They had 2 plugs that went into the BCI interface module. Now the two gray ones can plug into each other but the instructions are terrible and there is no video out there. There is also a dip switch with it and tells you nothing about which one to use. Other than that I believe I could get it going. I have it all apart and ran the wires. Anyone please give me some help installing it...I have a JK-j10394 camera.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TDB-2
Hey I need help. I purchased a Raxion Back Up Camera for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I need some help with the harnesses they provided. I have a white one and I put it into my NAV it had a number BCI-CH21-Aux on it. Now I am wondering where does the other side of it go? Then the next harnesses were Gray. They had 2 plugs that went into the BCI interface module. Now the two gray ones can plug into each other but the instructions are terrible and there is no video out there. There is also a dip switch with it and tells you nothing about which one to use. Other than that I believe I could get it going. I have it all apart and ran the wires. Anyone please give me some help installing it...I have a JK-j10394 camera.
Call or email extreme terrain this seems to be a common problem with the instructions and no install video

Quick Reply: Having trouble with a Raxion Back Up Camera