Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Light Bar Bracket

Old 10-11-2016, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light Bar Bracket

Want to put a light bar on my JK-16. Got the brackets from E Autogrilles. The bolt holes will not line up on the front. Can someone suggest a better mounting bracket? Want to have a 52" bar on the top and two spots at the bottom of the windshield. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:28 PM
JK Newbie

I picked up a bracket for my 52" light at from auxbeam for like $70. Haven't installed yet but it seems to line up like it should. I made the mistake of buying on Amazon though and they sent me a set that were scratched. Go directly through auxbeam.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Djw311
I picked up a bracket for my 52" light at from auxbeam for like $70. Haven't installed yet but it seems to line up like it should. I made the mistake of buying on Amazon though and they sent me a set that were scratched. Go directly through auxbeam.

Thanks. I will check with AuxBeam. It should not be this hard to install.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Former Vendor

Check out our site. We carry every AuxBeam mount they have (and we have all the popular AuxBeam light bars on our site as we're an authorized AuxBeam dealer).

I have in stock the 52" and 20" 5D light bars and every kind of JK mount they make. Whether it's just a 52" bar mount OR a combo 52" & pillar lights mount OR just the pillar lights OR the hood 20" mount... I have it in stock.

I stocked up for a truck show a few weeks so I have a few of all their JK mounts.

We also sell for a few bucks cheaper then the actual AuxBeam site (use promo code JKFORUM for 10% off on top of that).

Can't beat that can ya? PM me if you need help/info.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks, I will go to your site and take a look.

Quick Reply: Light Bar Bracket