Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Need help with radio question !!!

Old 04-11-2017, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with radio question !!!

My question is. I just bought my wife a 2013 jeep jku, it is a base model with no satellite radio. Can I get a factory jeep radio that has satellite radio built in and have the service turned. Will it work or is there something else I would need to get also. Just dont want to have the extra xm tuner and would like to keep the factory radio setup. Thanks in advance for any and all help !!!!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shreddedmustang
My question is. I just bought my wife a 2013 jeep jku, it is a base model with no satellite radio. Can I get a factory jeep radio that has satellite radio built in and have the service turned. Will it work or is there something else I would need to get also. Just dont want to have the extra xm tuner and would like to keep the factory radio setup. Thanks in advance for any and all help !!!!
you need satellite antenna which just plugs in and is put behind radio other than that if it already has sirius built in you should be good

Quick Reply: Need help with radio question !!!