Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

P2504 and Christmas Lights

Old 06-18-2019, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry P2504 and Christmas Lights

2012 JK - So my battery light comes on at random ass times and I have gotten a code P2504. And then today, the sway bar light, abs light, parking brake light and more will flash, all gauges go dead, engine stalls and the system makes a ding sound and then everything went back to normal .If you watch this video.....this is EXACTLY what mine did today. Anyone have any thoughts?????
Old 06-18-2019, 11:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

How old is the battery? Usually when you get symptoms that you have either the battery is on the way out, or you have a bad ground/loose battery terminal. Could be other things, but I would have the battery load tested and make sure the battery clamps are clean an tight. Then check the grounds connections. (Engine/body/frame, etc.)
Old 06-18-2019, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Battery is good. Just had it replaced not long ago and have had it tested like 100 times since then. LOL All the battery clamps are tight. We thought that was the issue and replaced with aftermarket ones about a year ago. Seemed to have fixed the problem and now it's started again.

Quick Reply: P2504 and Christmas Lights