Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

RGB LED Halo Headlight Bluetooth Controller

Old 03-12-2018, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RGB LED Halo Headlight Bluetooth Controller

Ok so, I've scoured the web. High and low. And I cannot find a single video identifying my particular rgb halo Bluetooth controller. I purchased a set of Arsenal headlights and fogs from Extreme4x4 through Amazon ($219? I think). I have the led headlight part hooked up but the Bluetooth connection isn't like I've seen on other halo or rgb plugs. Mine is just a white square plug, with 4 wires to the plug. No wire to splice to turn signal or daytime running (for constant power).

So my questions is... has anyone seen this particular Bluetooth controller?? Why no extra wires to splice? also I connected the Bluetooth positive to a fuse tap (m8) put the original fuse in bottom of tap, new 20a (more than enough) fuse in top. And the negative to the battery.

Went to turn engine just to see if I could power the Bluetooth box and truck was dead. Disconnected fuse tap/negative and fired right up.

So what the hell?

Suggestions? Tips? Please

Last edited by DBinner; 03-12-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Add picture
Old 03-25-2018, 01:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it seems a quite complicated control system though. can we have a look at the lighting effect?

as a matter of fact, i am also finding the colored truck light bar that using DMX approach, so that i can easily manipulate the colors via phone.

Last edited by fihifune; 03-28-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Quick Reply: RGB LED Halo Headlight Bluetooth Controller