Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Running lights

Old 08-18-2018, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running lights

I’m having an issue with my running lights. The other day I turned my Jeep on and my running lights weren’t working and at the same time, my esp/bas light and traction control lights came on. I went and read the codes which were c1000, c107c and p0571. All that to say the suggested defect was brake pedal switch. Problem persists still. Troubleshooting the light issue, my headlights work, fog lights work, brake lights work, and signals work, however, the running lights do not. So when headlights are on, there are no tail lights or front running signal lights. Checked all fuses, and the next step was the “multi function switch” so I replaced that. Still not luck. No running lights, and the esp/bas light and traction control light still on. I’m sure they’re probably separate issues, but I’m at a loss. What could it be?!?
Old 10-01-2018, 10:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ever figure it out? I am having a similar issue however its only the running lights on the left side of my Jeep. I'll start with checking fuses and replacing both bulbs.

Quick Reply: Running lights