Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Seatbelt Blues

Old 01-11-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You Hit the nail on the head.
I just found this site and I LOVE IT!
My Jeep probably won't be deliverd until 2008 after all I've read, but reading about those of you with one sure helps pass the time and lets me live vicariously through you.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

From reading this site I am like 2 hours away from becoming a Jeep tech... lol Thanks to the JK Forum I can honestly say I am more informed then my local dealer
Old 01-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Riprock
From reading this site I am like 2 hours away from becoming a Jeep tech... lol Thanks to the JK Forum I can honestly say I am more informed then my local dealer
If your dealership has the support staff that mine does, my 9mo old daughter has more mechanical expertise than they do.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tedlick
If you're waiting because you have a specific set of options you want, I admire your patience-- I couldn't wait, and grabbed what I could (I DID have them ship it in from New Hampshire, though)
Fortunatly i went to "Just go look" and they had EXACTLY what i wanted (except i really wanted that blue, but got the next best, Black)!!! LOCALY TOO... I didnt have to wait, order, or fight to get what i wanted. THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!
Old 01-25-2007, 10:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Excellent post! I'll use this when I get my JK....like the other half of folks in this thread
Old 01-27-2007, 12:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

gotta try that...everytime that stupid thing goes off I find myself yelling at the dashboard. "YES I KNOW ITS UNBUCKLED YOU F*&%$#@ IDIOT!" I mean really, why even have that retarded thing in there anyway...I think somebody would know if they had it on or not.

Quick Reply: Seatbelt Blues