Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

“Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!

Old 04-21-2016, 05:07 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation “Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!

Our Friends at Hothead Headliners have done it again! They're offering you a chance to win one of their Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kits to help you keep a cool head during the summer months! Oh yeah and for those of you in the cooler climates their product helps keep ya warm as well. Everyone knows that home insulation helps to keep a uniform temperature reducing the energy costs of heating and cooling and this product does the same but for your all important Jeep Wrangler! So sign up for the chance to win a Hothead Headliner for your Jeep and keep a cool head in the coming months!

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$394
Hothead Headliners :
• Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kit

Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kit including Rear Side Window Panels (ARV $394.00).
To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread telling us why you’d love to have Hothead Headliners protection.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, June 1, 2016.
• (2) Two members will be randomly selected on June 1, 2016.
• An announcement will be made June 1, 2016 at 6PM PST in the contest section naming the Winner(s) of the "Hothead Headliners Giveaway" sponsored by Hothead Headliners.

• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.

• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.
More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum com - Sweepstakes- Hothead Headliners Giveaway (1).doc

Hothead Headliners:
• Stops the heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
• Insulates against the cold
• Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels
• Improve the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustically properties of your hard-top
• LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY PRODUCT!
• Installs in about 40 minutes without removing your hard-top

These are the only Jeep Wrangler headliners on the market that are made to look & feel like a factory product. Our premium headliners are made using only quality materials: 1/8" water-proof automotive panel boards, 1/4" cross-linked polyethylene insulating foam (very dense), 3/16" foamed back automotive headliner fabric, and attached with 3M VHB Tape (the rear side window panels are attach with Velcro)(TJ & LJ headliner kits attach with Velcro). Each headliner kit is made to order by an experienced upholsterer who takes pride in each & every job that comes out of our shop, and you will see that reflected in the quality of your new HotHead Headliner.

Good luck to all of you!!

For more information about Hothead Headliners please visit their web site at:
Hot Headliners | Hot Headliners | HOME

Last edited by sm_rubi; 04-24-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I really want to win the HotHead Headliner in order to keep the Jeep cool in the hottest part of the blazing South Carolina summer, as well as to keep warm in the winter.

I recently installed the RockHard 4x4 Sport Cage on my JKUR. The HotHead Headliner would be a great addition to insulate as well as to reduce noise.

Crossing my fingers, have never won anything before!

Last edited by doc5339; 04-21-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While it would be nice to have Hothead Headliners keeping me cool when I'm at a standstill in traffic in the summer, I'd love to have them for the brutal, freezing winters we have in Wisconsin.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

My Soldiers call me a hot head and that I need to calm the hell down. Maybe I do and maybe I don't. I'm going to leave that up to you, guys.
;-)
Old 04-22-2016, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I live in Texas, about 2 miles from the sun. Me and my family would love these to insulate us a little better and maybe quiet the ride too.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to rock out with some HOT HEAD HEADLINERS! With our first baby on the way,k I'm sure He'd appreciate the reduced temps the HOT HEAD HEADLINERS can provide here in the hot Texas summers!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would really love these for the blazing summer heat here in Texas.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:10 PM
JK Newbie

Hothead headliner would be awesome addition for my 4dr JK!!
I live in NY so not many scorching hot days but the warm factor for winter and quieting factor on the thruway is a big plus. Did I mention I love to enter contests lol
Old 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

The Hothead Headlines would be a great addition to my wife's bone stock JK, it needs all the help it can get. We have had it three weeks so far Hothead would be an awesome upgrade. Thanks
Old 04-22-2016, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would love to win this one. It gets cold here in Ohio in the winter and hot in the summer. Need some help beating the weather. That and the hard top looks way cooler with em.

Last edited by kevinlee; 04-22-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Quick Reply: “Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!