Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

“Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!

Old 04-22-2016, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Def need thus as the warden won't let me buy anything else for the lady I mean jeep
Old 04-22-2016, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Would really help when the temps get -40 and colder here!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

From the deserts of Southern California to the incredibly hot summers in Texas Hothead Headliners will save my brain! I have been trying to find money in the budget for a set for my 2-door. Thanks for the opportunity
Old 04-22-2016, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Another Texan here. This would be an awesome win for dealing with the heat. They look great too!
Old 04-22-2016, 08:49 PM
JK Newbie

I would love to have the hothead headliner to keep the interior temperatures down for my 2 huskies during long summer driving days around the mountains of Colorado. And also keep us warm in the winter when we inevitably spend hours on end recovering crossovers and SUVs with bald tires from snowy forest service roads.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:30 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hot Headliners

Originally Posted by sm_rubi

Our Friends at Hot Headliners have done it again! They're offering you a chance to win one of their Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kits to help you keep a cool head during the summer months! Oh yeah and for those of you in the cooler climates their product helps keep ya warm as well. Everyone knows that home insulation helps to keep a uniform temperature reducing the energy costs of heating and cooling and this product does the same but for your all important Jeep Wrangler! So sign up for the chance to win a Hot Headliner for your Jeep and keep a cool head in the coming months!

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$394
Hot Headliners :
• Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kit

Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Jeep Wrangler JK 2 or 4 door Hard Top Headliner Kit including Rear Side Window Panels (ARV $394.00) .
To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread telling us why you’d love to have Hot Liners protection.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, June 1, 2016.
• (2) Two members will be randomly selected on June 1, 2016.
• An announcement will be made June 1, 2016 at 6PM PST in the contest section naming the Winner(s) of the "Hot Headliners Giveaway" sponsored by Hot Headliners.

• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.

• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.
More legalese contest info:
Attachment 644467

Hothead Headliners:
• Stops the heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
• Insulates against the cold
• Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels
• Improve the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustically properties of your hard-top
• LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY PRODUCT!
• Installs in about 40 minutes without removing your hard-top

These are the only Jeep Wrangler headliners on the market that are made to look & feel like a factory product. Our premium headliners are made using only quality materials: 1/8" water-proof automotive panel boards, 1/4" cross-linked polyethylene insulating foam (very dense), 3/16" foamed back automotive headliner fabric, and attached with 3M VHB Tape (the rear side window panels are attach with Velcro)(TJ & LJ headliner kits attach with Velcro). Each headliner kit is made to order by an experienced upholsterer who takes pride in each & every job that comes out of our shop, and you will see that reflected in the quality of your new HotHead Headliner.

Good luck to all of you!!

For more information about RockHard 4x4 please visit their web site at:
Hot Headliners | Hot Headliners | HOME

Would love to win a set since I cannot afford to purchase them so I can stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I need to keep my bald noggin protected from the elements!
Old 04-23-2016, 03:05 AM
JK Newbie

I've had my eye on these for a long time now. Would be nice to have this setup in my Rubicon here in Texas when its 110 degrees in July/August. Good luck to everyone, but hope i win.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:19 AM
JK Newbie

I have been debating getting a set for my JKU for a while., I was just looking at getting some to deal with the North TX heat this summer. I would love to win a set and also for the winter low temperatures.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

I've been debating between these and the mopar or boom mats. Looking at the reviews these are the way to go.

Quick Reply: “Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!