Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Winner Announced - JDaPP: Genesis Off Road Dual Battery System Giveaway

Old 11-29-2016, 05:53 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Winner Announced - JDaPP: Genesis Off Road Dual Battery System Giveaway

Winner Announced and Contest is Closed

How would you like a chance to win a Genesis Off Road dual battery kit with high-amp isolator? Genesis Off Road is giving away a JK dual battery kit with 75-amp isolator to one lucky JK-Forum member show shares the "What's your Story?" contest.

Has your battery ever left you high and dry, or have you come to the rescue of someone with a dead battery? Or are you loaded down with lights, winches and accessories? Share the story here for a chance to win! If you got nothing but still want a chance to win comment with "I got nothing!" JK-Forum thanks it's members this holiday season in the "Season of Giving" where we will be giving away top shelf products throughout the holiday season!

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$490
Genesis Off Road:
• This prize is one (1) JK dual battery kit with the 75-amp isolator upgrade and is valued at $490.
• One (1) winner will receive one (1)

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread telling us "what's your story."

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, December 8, 2016.
• (1) One member will be randomly selected by the JK-Forum Moderator staff on December 8, 2016.
• One winner will be selected by Genesis Off Road and the staff of JK-Forum.
• The winner will be notified via private message and a post on this thread at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on December 8, 2016.

• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum com - Sweepstakes- Genesis_dual_battery_kit 2016_Nov27.doc

For more information about Genesis Off Road please visit their web site at:
Genesis Offroad

Last edited by sm_rubi; 11-29-2016 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got nothing!!!!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of our favorite Jeeping traditions is to take our JKU to the drive in. It started with my wife and I before we had our son. We go out, inflate and air mattress in the back, open up the soft top and enjoy a double feature in the best seats anywhere. We've continued the tradition with our infant son who loves to be able to look up and the clear night skies, see the neon lights of the concession stands and the passing cars. Unfortunately, there are times where other drivers and even ourselves end up out of power by the end of the showing. Having dual batteries would make it so much easier to be sure we can get our Jeep started, and help others who end up stuck. Genesis is the system to have!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:19 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Way to go Genesis Off Road! Thank you for supporting the JK-Forum members. This is a great system with high quality components, easy installation with detailed instructions (and now videos) and Made in the USA!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a great giveaway. Thank you JK-Forum and Genesis. It's always a great idea for a dual-battery system. Redundancy is the key.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this would be dandy to have. Count me in!
Old 11-29-2016, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got nothing.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm a power hungry hog. I consume power and need lots of it.

My rig consists of the following battery draining devices:
1. 2 amplifiers totaling 1000+ watts to run 2 10" Sundown Audio Subs
2. PS3
3. sPOD
4. TV Tuner
5. Smittybilt Fridge/Freezer
6. 730N Navigation
7. 9.5K Superwinch
8. 50" LED light bar
9. 2 Rigid Industries dually's
10. 14" LED Light bar
11. Esky front camera
12. Esky rear camera
13. 600 watt power inverter
14. 55-watt ballast 6000K HID Projectors

I'm sure I might be forgetting something but that's just off my head. The list of mods is never ending as something is always being added. I sure could use a safety net for all of these ridiculous add-ons. Help this guy!
I travel a lot for business in this rig (active Army) as well as entertain my family on trips out. The more creature comforts the better. Hell, this item has been on my wishlist for a couple of years now. Would LOVE to finally have this thing!!!

Last edited by numbah1; 11-29-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Dual Battery System....Get In My Jeep!

Ok, my story is that it is only a matter of time before I have trouble! I've got two sets of lights running to my battery, my CB, and my winch. More lights planned. I NEED this upgrade. Genesis. Hook. Me. Up!
Old 11-29-2016, 03:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We have a 2013 Jeep JKU with a fridge, a winch, and enough exterior lighting to do battle with the sun. We also love to wander in the desert, far from support. We are woefully "under-batteried" and need the protection of the Genesis dual battery system. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Winner Announced - JDaPP: Genesis Off Road Dual Battery System Giveaway