Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Can my stock Rubi handle Gold Lake Trail?

Old 05-20-2015, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can my stock Rubi handle Gold Lake Trail?

I have a 2014 JKUR and will be heading to Gold Lake in Northern California at the end of June. Has anyone done this trail? And if so, can my stock Rubi handle it. It will be me and two other people with gear. Just wondering what your thoughts were. I have the lifetime warranty on the rig through the military program and don't want to void anything, but also don't want to get in over my head on my first every 4x4 camping expedition.

Let me know what you think!
Old 05-20-2015, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by LeftCoastTeufel
I have a 2014 JKUR and will be heading to Gold Lake in Northern California at the end of June. Has anyone done this trail? And if so, can my stock Rubi handle it. It will be me and two other people with gear. Just wondering what your thoughts were. I have the lifetime warranty on the rig through the military program and don't want to void anything, but also don't want to get in over my head on my first every 4x4 camping expedition.

Let me know what you think!
I do not know the trail, but you may want to post in the Norcal section to get more replies.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:44 PM
JK Newbie

Where would I find that thread (sorry, haven't posted much)?

Originally Posted by jtjk
I do not know the trail, but you may want to post in the Norcal section to get more replies.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:48 PM
JK Newbie

Nevermind, I found it! Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by jtjk

Quick Reply: Can my stock Rubi handle Gold Lake Trail?