Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Did Durhamtown Tellico and Gultches in SC this weekend !

Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did Durhamtown Tellico and Gultches in SC this weekend !

Both parks are amazing and will definitely test your jeep, it's equipment, and your intestinal fortitude. I have a completely stock JK unlimited with Rubicon wheels and tires and I had a blast. I don't think most people know how capable these jeeps are. Tellico is beautiful and it's more trail riding although it does have some seriously technical and treacherous spots. Gultches is Jeep heaven. Very technical and challenging in a great way cause as you go through, you get better and more confident and it allows you to progress. At Gulches, there are plenty of people to give you a hand and help guide you through the obstacles. Skip, the owner at Gultches, has a world of knowledge and was extremely helpful. I highly recommend both places for an of road weekend. Neither place is expensive and you will be amazed at what these jeeps can do.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Where arenthe pictures?

Quick Reply: Did Durhamtown Tellico and Gultches in SC this weekend !