Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Recovery in AZ

Old 05-09-2016, 10:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback. GF has a jeep and moving out here soon so she can pull my reckless self out of a hole. Last question, as I'm sure a lot of the AZ folk are aware, there is that 100 best trails book for AZ, hit a few like Tip Top and had a blast. You guys recommend any other awesome trails around that are hidden? ( and maybe a good club to hook up with) as I said before I'm a newbie to rocks, FL mud has all my experience ( and bank account might I add).
Old 06-09-2016, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JKZinger
I always wheel with a group, but I bring tools, rear driveshaft, steering box, fluids, brake lines, recovery gear and miscellaneous small times like u joints, bolts, etc.
Those would all be things that you'll never break. Things you have extra parts for magically become bulletproof.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A lot of great trails in this book https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Arizona...=1&*entries*=0

if your familiar with GPX/KMZ files i have one that i complied from all the trails listed on Riderplanet and AZOffroading. Not sure if i can upload it here though. You can use it on google maps or MotionX-GPS app for Iphone. I use it to locate trails when im out exploring and leave breadcrumbs to find my way back.

PM me your email if you want a copy.

Last edited by Croce; 06-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Recovery in AZ