Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Warn Rock Crawling winch + winching guide

Old 02-01-2016, 05:30 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Warn Rock Crawling winch + winching guide

Rock crawling is always related with tough climbs, intense angles and tight corners. There is plenty of winches out there on the market but not all of them be can be equally used for this kind of the off-road activity.

Warn 9.0Rc is a low-profile, lightweight winch that delivers maximum power in a compact, 54-lb. unit that will not overload your frontend which is vital especially if your rig is rocking a tough off-road bumper.

The 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary WARN performance.

* Click on the picture to view details

Check out some of the main features of this winch that will prove the words above with numbers:

- 9000 lbs. of pulling power and fast line speed in a compact, lightweight package that’s ideal for competitive rock crawlers
- Powerful series wound 4.8 hp 12V DC electric motor
- 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- Includes 50’ of 3/8” diameter synthetic rope and 360-degree swivel hook and thimble
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve that provides extra rope protection against abrasion and wear
- Exclusive multi-segment cam actuated brake for positive operator control during winching
- Line speed: 32’ per minute under no load at 85 amps, 5.6’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 408 amps
- Contactor control pack delivers long duty cycles and exceptional durability
- Primer undercoat with gloss red finish coat for superior corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 16.8”L x 6.3” D x 7.6” H
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical component

- What do you think about this winch?

- Has anyone on the forum tried it?

If you need a quote - please let me know your zip code and email address and I will gladly calculate it for you!

Bonus: Warn winching techniques guide PDF

Old 02-03-2016, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had one for a couple of years now, I relocated the solenoid under the front bumper for a streamlined look. I have used it a couple of times with good results. Really like the low weight..
Old 06-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

We are glad to announce the we've recently launched a new promo on our Warn winches for fans of real off-roading adventures.
Summer is the best time for wheeling and expeditions, so don't wait any longer and prepare your Jeep for the next trip!

Purchase a qualifying Warn Winch and receive a FREE Accessory Kit (a $200 retail value) or buy a Provantage Winch and Get a FREE Accessory Kit (a $100 retail value). This promo is available starting from June 1 through July 31, 2016.

Please let me know if you need a quote or any additional questions appear!

* Click on the banner to choose your winch.

Quick Reply: Warn Rock Crawling winch + winching guide