Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ACE Sliders 4Dr Installed pics and instructions!!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the speedy reply hallogram. Yeah, looks like plenty of room!!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

How far out from the outside edge of your Jeep does the ACE slider stick out? I have the Mopar Enhanced Rock Rails and the wife and kids don't like them as they don't stick out far enough to let them get a good step off of. They are also pretty rough and tend to scratch the backs of their legs. I had replaced the Stock Sahara Steps but I may need to go back to them.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by hypeiv

I am thinking about getting these but I don't have the tools to grind down the washers, so its sort of a big deal when you limit your market of people you can sell it too... I guess I'll just post in the Texas forum and see if anyone can help me.
You can get a angle grinder real cheap at harbor freight for like 15-20 bucks
Old 10-07-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Newbie

I'd hate to bring an old thread back to life but is anyone experiencing a little bit of fading on their sliders? I've had them for 2 years now i might just hit them with some bedliner before winter
Old 11-16-2013, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

I installed mine today along with a set of Rubi sliders but I'm having trouble with the last bolt (of course) The rail is tight to the body but the last bolt just spins and there is a 1/4" gap between the top of the washer and the underside of the rail. Any ideas?
Old 11-16-2013, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea. I had same issue. The bolt is not "grabbing" on to the tapped hole properly. Just pull down on bolt and tighten. It should grab.

Quick Reply: ACE Sliders 4Dr Installed pics and instructions!!