Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BALL JOINTS: TERAFLEX or DYNATRAC?

Old 09-01-2018, 06:35 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts

Should you care, someone just listed these -

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/market/347689

However, considering warranty on these, if you go with TF I'd say probably worth it to buy it from a retailer and have a receipt for your purchase. Just throwing that ad out since it's applicable and it's nice to have options.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got 95k out of a stock set, most of which was on 37s. Granted the uppers were rock solid but the bottoms were absolutely shot. I just threw another stock but grease-able set in before I installed my hydro which takes most if not all the stress off of the steering components. Personally I'd install a set of stock, grease-able ball joints and put the left over money towards a hydro assist kit especially on 37s.

Quick Reply: BALL JOINTS: TERAFLEX or DYNATRAC?