Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bed Liner

Old 04-29-2015, 02:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpath66
it's all about prep. For bed liner to stick well to smooth components like that you really have to rough it up to give the liner something to grab hold of. A powder coat would probably be a better idea for control arms
Ok I'm going to have to do some research on the powder coating. I've never used powder coating before, it's going to be a learning experience.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Whitejk13
I agree, so much easier to correct and touch up
Thanks to both of you for taking the time to answer my question. It makes sense now. I'll be doing this to my grill come the weekend. I'm thinking probably a 220 grit on the sand paper?
Old 04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USMC20yrs
Thanks to both of you for taking the time to answer my question. It makes sense now. I'll be doing this to my grill come the weekend. I'm thinking probably a 220 grit on the sand paper?
I used 150

Quick Reply: Bed Liner