Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bed liner.

Old 04-28-2015, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bed liner.

Sorry for the thousand thread of this.. i couldnt find my answer

I am looking to completely take over my jeep with duplicolor bed liner, has anyone had any this on for a while? And can maybe tell me how its held up. Not the spray cans the roll on.

I have spray can stuff but its all peeling after about 2 years. But i am looking to fix all that with roll on liner and or use an air gun. I was thinking roll on.. due to wanting my texture must thicker.

I was going to sand the mother living crud out of it.. and use a bunch of etching primer and then roll it all on.

Any help and news on this stuff would be awesopme.. my jeep would be left in the shop for 3 days to cure. So i know that will help.

I just want to make sure i am doing the correct prep work.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Like you probably know. Preparation is the most important part. I have had the rustoleum role on bed liner on my grill for a wile and its holding great and taking some huge rocks like a champ.
I would say that the primer really isn't needed. You want the surface to be really rough for the liner to grab hold and stay put
Old 04-28-2015, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2177923000.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	608644

Quick Reply: bed liner.