Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Black Bear Decal

Old 01-30-2017, 09:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like B the best and is appropriate since it is based on black bear trail in Colorado. If you are going to put it where the "Wrangler" is at on the hood, I would lengthen it and take off "Jeep". It would be cool to put on the spare tire cover also. Since I grew up in Wyoming, kinda partial to the mountain. I really like the hood graphics on the jeep too. I guess that is why I just purchased a 2010 JKU Mountain. I might like to put that on my 2007 JKU.

Last edited by OverKill; 01-30-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

I have a black bear edition as well and have been looking for decals just like this for my jeep!! Where did you make them?
Old 12-13-2020, 12:47 PM
JK Newbie

Where did you get the sticker made? I like A and want one for my Jeep?

Quick Reply: Black Bear Decal